Instead of pepperoni, why not add kale as your next pizza topping? It’s nutritious and delicious, and also very easy to do!
Prep time: 30 minutes
You will need:
1. Pre-made mini pizza crusts
2. Pizza sauce
3. Mozzarella cheese
5. Other desired pizza toppings
6. Olive oil
1. Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle crust lightly with olive oil and make sure crust is covered. You may want to consider brushing the olive oil on.
3. Spread pizza sauce on top of crust.
4. Add a light layer of cheese.
5. Slice kale into tiny pieces and cover the top of the pizza. In the oven, the kale will shrink, so don’t hesitate to add lots of kale.
6. Add other toppings or more cheese if desired.
7. Bake on 425 degrees fahrenheight for 10 to 15 minutes or until pizza reaches desired crispiness.
I prefer to use just kale as the main topping, but adding other toppings is an option. The pizza above has green peppers, onions, and kale.
For the version of this article published in the United Kingdom Click Here